Rules and Course Etiquette
- USGA rules apply except where local rules prevail.
- Keep ALL carts 30 feet from tees and greens.
- Yardage markers measured to center of green.
- Free drop from ALL spruce trees 2 club lengths no closer to the hole.
- Each player must have his/her own set of clubs.
- We reserve the right to match foursomes at the pro shop.
Yellow Stakes - Water Hazard
Red Stakes - Lateral Water Hazards
White Stakes (Spruce Trees) - Out of Bounds
Slow Play in Interest of All:
Avoid slow play and keep with group ahead. An open hole is considered SLOW PLAY.